24/7 Free Virtual, Video and Phone Consults ~ SE HABLA ESPAÑOL 361-454-1000
When It Matters Most, Call Alex First.

Ask an Adjuster These 5 Questions Before Giving a Statement

Ask the insurance adjuster these questions before you proceed further with your personal injury claim. If they can’t answer then contact an attorney immediately.

  • Am I being recorded? – watch what you tell them, it may make a difference in the results of your case
  • Is this for property damage or personal injury? – an adjuster may try to get information about your injuries when they are really only handling the property damage part of the claim
  • Will I be getting a rental vehicle? – will they provide a rental or will  you have to claim the rental on your own policy
  • Who do you work for me or the person who hit me? – if they work for the insurance company the chances of them trying to help you aren’t very good, there are some good insurance companies out there and there are some bad ones.
  • When will my property damage be fixed if I give you a statement? – if they make promises they don’t keep then you probably need to call an attorney

In short, it is not usually a good idea to give a recorded statement without first consulting an attorney.

We can help you with the process Call us today 361-792-3811, 888-HDZLAW-8

Main Office, Corpus Christi:

921 N. Chaparral Suite 100
Corpus Christi, Texas 78401

Phone: 361-454-1000

San Antonio Office:

700 N. St. Mary's Suite 1400
San Antonio, Texas 78205

Phone: 210-904-1000

Austin Office:

3800 N. Lamar Suite 200
Austin, Texas 78756

Phone: 512-543-1000

Edinburg Office:

204 E Cano
Edinburg, Texas 78539

Phone: 956-242-7000

Houston Office:

1700 Post Oak Boulevard 2 Blvd Place
Houston, Texas 77056

Phone: 713-660-7018

Laredo Office:

1100 Matamoros Suite 200
Laredo, Texas 78040-7804

Phone: 956-242-7000

Dallas Office:

2911 Turtle Creek Suite 300
Dallas, Texas 75219

Phone: 972-363-6616

Victoria Office

101 W. Goodwin Suite 750
Victoria, Texas 77901

Phone 361-575-3101

Port Lavaca Office

402 W. Main St.
Port Lavaca, Texas 77979

Phone 361-552-3100

Brownsville Office

222 N Expressway 77 Suite 100
Brownsville 78521

Main Phone 956-242-7000

Connect with Us

Call Now ButtonClick Phone to Call