When It Matters Most
Car accidents can be extremely traumatic and distressing for not only the people in the accident but for their loved ones as well. In addition to the physical injuries which require medical treatment which you sustained, car accidents can cause serious emotional pain and suffering. Our car accident and personal injury lawyers are ready to help you.
Based on reportable crashes in 2016:
- 1 person was killed every 2 hours 20 minutes
- 1 person was injured every 1 minutes 59 seconds
- 1 reportable crash occurred every 57 seconds
- 265,076 persons were injured in motor vehicle traffic crashes in 2016.
Act now so you don’t have to worry about how you will pay for your expenses — our skilled car accident law firm will fight for the justice you deserve while you focus on healing.
Why Choose Our Car Accident Lawyers?
We have been serving Texas clients since 2001 and are fluent in both Spanish and English Perfect 10/10 Superb Avvo Rating
Here at our firm we are able to assist you from the beginning of the car accident to the end.
We pursue justice against factors such as
- MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS THAT INCLUDE SPEEDING DISTRACTED DRIVING DRUNK DRIVING AGRESSIVE DRIVING DRUG IMPAIRMENT INEXPERIENCED DRIVERS FATIGUE HIT AND RUN DRIVERS
We assist in different types of Car Accident Claims such as
- Rear-End Crashes Head-On Impacts
- Intersection Accidents
- Rollover Left-Turn Accidents
- Distracted Drivers Texting and Driving
- DWI Accidents
Our firm handles injuries caused by negligent drivers such as:
- Back and neck injuries
- Fractured bones
- Joint injury
- Brain injury
- Paralysis Burns
- Amputation of limbs
Was your car accident caused by another driver who was behaving negligently or recklessly? If so, our law firm will work to hold them responsible. In addition to seeing that justice is served, you may be entitled to justice for your physical and emotional suffering. Personal Injury attorney Alex R. Hernandez Jr. understands exactly what you and your family are going through. We recognize that a car accident or related injuries and legal troubles can happen at any time, so we make ourselves available around the clock to answer your questions and provide legal counsel. Please don’t hesitate to see how we can help you in a FREE, no-obligation consultation.
Medical Expenses: Immediate out-of-pocket expenses for charges related to ambulance transport, emergency room care, doctors visits, surgery, medications, hospital care and physical therapy, past, present and future car.
- Disfigurement: When an accident has left a person with scarring or other visible injuries.
- Disability: When a person cannot attend to the activities they were able to before an accident.
- Wrongful Death
- Property Damage: This included damage to the vehicle involved in the collision as well as any personal property also damages in a crash.
- Punitive Damages: In cases where the driver was incredibly reckless, a judge may allow punitive damages to be pursued. Unlike compensatory damages, this type of damages is intended to punish the other party. Punitive damages may be awarded in drunk driving or other situations involving extreme recklessness.
Our law firm regularly takes the following steps to investigate and prosecute car accident cases:Collects police reports. Talks to witnesses and secures statements from them Photographs the scene of the crash, damage to vehicles and injuries to people involved if you call us immediately Orders medical records and bills. On more serious accidents we hire accident investigators to determine how a crash likely occurred. Meet with treating physicians and have them prepare reports to address causation and permanency of injuries. Retrieve data from black box computers, Communicates directly with insurance companies involving communications with insurance adjusters. Gathering your medical bills so we can make sure they all get paid.
FAQ’s – WHAT ARE THE TOP CAUSES OF AUTO ACCIDENTS?
Speeding is one of the most prevalent causes of car accidents in the United States. Speeding and alcohol involvement go hand-in-hand when it comes to fatal car accidents.
Distracted driving has become of the most notorious causes of car wrecks in the United States. With the advent and popularity of smartphones and other digital devices, distracted driving-related crashes have increased over the past decade.
Drunk driving accidents continue to plague the roadways, causing more than $44 billion in damage each year and claiming the lives of 28 people every day.
One of the most deadly car crash causes is affected by drunk driving.
Reckless driving covers a number of actions and deals with a general disregard for traffic regulations and safety, whether it be intentional or accidental. This can include failing to adhere to stop signs or other posted traffic signs, unsafe changes of direction or lane changes, or failing to keep proper look out. Reckless driving can result in serious injury, property or vehicle damage, or oftentimes death.
We give away a free book for every accident, just have to ask for one. It describes the process of the personal injury case.
If you were injured in an accident, we’re available 24/7 to help you. Call 1 888 HDZ LAW 8 for your initial consultation for immediate legal representation.
Call car accident attorney Alex R. Hernandez Jr. PLLC today -Principal Office Corpus Christi, Texas. Get the compensation you deserve.