Corpus Christi Texting and Driving Accident Lawyers
Texting and driving is illegal in Corpus Christi, texting and driving and causing an injury makes it negligence per se.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Injury Prevention and Control, in the U.S. on a daily basis:
- More than 9 people are killed by a distracted driver
- More than 1,060 people are injured in crashes due to a distracted driver
- There are three main forms of distraction
- Visual: when the eyes are taken off the road
- Manual: when the hands are taken off the steering wheel
- Cognitive: when the mind is taken off driving
During texting and driving, the driver is distracted in all three ways – visually, manually and cognitively. We represent clients who have been seriously injured by anyone texting and driving, especially in Corpus Christi, Nueces County, where doing so is an actual crime.
If you or a loved one has been injured by someone texting and driving call us today we can help you get the justice you deserve for your injuries.
Call Alex R. Hernandez Jr. today 888HDZLAW8.