DACA Immigration Law Help
DACA May Be Revoked- It is Time to Start Applying through another Visa or even For Citizenship- Call today 888HDZLAW8
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) is a kind of administrative relief from deportation. The purpose of DACA is to protect eligible immigrant youth who came to the United States when they were children from deportation. DACA gives young undocumented immigrants: 1) protection from deportation, and 2) a work permit. The program expires after two years, subject to renewal.
What Are The Requirements For DACA?
- You were under 31 years old as of June 15, 2012;
- You first came to the United States before your 16th birthday;
- You have lived continuously in the United States from June 15, 2007 until the present;
- You were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012 and at the time you apply;
- You came to the United States without documents before June 15, 2012, or your lawful status expired as of June 15, 2012;
- You are currently studying, or you graduated from high school or earned a certificate of completion of high school or GED, or have been honorably discharged from the Coast Guard or military (technical and trade school completion also qualifies); and
- You have NOT been convicted of a felony, certain significant misdemeanors (including a single DUI), or three or more misdemeanors of any kind.
The Trump Administration is trying to remove “Dreamers,” those approved for DACA relief. Do not lose hope , you may qualify under another provision of the immigration law. Call now to discuss your legal rights and see if you qualify for another means of relief under the Federal immigration statutes.
Call Alex R. Hernandez Jr. 888HDZLAW8.