FAQ: Should I See a Neurologist After A Car Accident?


A neurologist is a medical doctor with specialized training in diagnosing, treating, and managing disorders of the brain and nervous system including, but not limited to, Alzheimer’s disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), concussion, epilepsy, migraine, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and stroke.

We are not the ones who will make the ultimate determination of whether you should see a neurologist. If you have a traumatic brain injury your doctor will most likely send you to see a neurologist after a car accident. We will leave that up to the doctor to make that call.

If you have a question about whether you should see a neurologist after a car accident call our law firm today 361-454-1000 Alex R. Hernandez Jr.

Call Now ButtonClick Phone to Call