Have you ever had a product dangerously malfunction while using it, or have you experienced adverse side effects from a medication you later heard about in the news?
Mass tort litigation involves complex lawsuits against large corporate entities. Legal violation of rights under civil law is considered a tort. When several cases can combine to build a stronger, larger case against a corporate entity, it creates a mass tort—but the process requires strong guidance on the plaintiffs’ side to claim the deserved justice.
Some common types of mass tort litigation include pharmaceutical mass torts (drug injuries), defective medical device mass torts, defective consumer product mass torts, statutory damages, and agricultural mass torts. With over 20 years of experience in mass tort litigation, Alex R. Hernandez Jr. PLLC is ready to take on your case and access your share of compensation.
Should I Consult A Mass Tort Lawyer For Litigation?
Are you wondering if your case is worth pursuing through mass tort litigation? Here are some examples of injuries and damages that our mass tort lawyers have won compensation for:
- Disability and disfigurement
- Lost wages and future lost wages due to injuries or disability
- Past and prospective medical bills
- Costs of physical therapy
- Accommodations for disability
- Damages to mental health (e.g., PTSD)
- Chronic pain
- Loss of quality of life
With evidence and documents to prove injuries, a mass tort lawyer can help build a case against the defendant, proving your financial and non-financial losses that deserve compensation.
Why Should I Seek Help From A Mass Tort Lawyer?
Mass tort litigation is complicated–especially if you don’t have experience in the field. They involve a mix of state and federal laws, and the cases are woven with complex facts which require expert opinions and testimony as well as extensive legal research. Without a solid mass tort lawyer to represent and guide you through the process, your chances of winning against faulty corporate entities are slim.
You may have heard about a product recall or defect on the news but have no idea if your particular circumstances would constitute litigation. Our office can help answer your questions. Hiring a mass tort lawyer to represent your case can help with:
- Facing large corporate terms in and out of court
- Negotiating with multiple parties for your best interests
- Having the fair and strong representation you deserve
- Identifying other plaintiffs with similar experiences to build a stronger case
- Navigating a complex legal area with the necessary knowledge, experience, and guidance
- Having the defendant charged with criminal fines or penalties (e.g., losing license)
- Getting a court order for the defendant to repair damages and pay for injuries
We know that the playing field does not always seem even, and bullies seem to have the upper hand. For over 20 years, our experienced mass tort lawyers have defended the best interest of victims in need. With years of expertise and attention to detail, we are dedicated to fighting in and out of court to attain the justice you deserve. Don’t delay justice. Contact Alex R. Hernandez Jr. PLLC today.