Alex R. Hernandez Jr. 361-454-1000
Do you need a Texas Social Security lawyer?
We help clients with social security disability claims.
Most social security disability claims get rejected, that’s where we come in. We help you fight for the disability benefits you were denied even though you have proof of your disability through:
- Proper medical evidence that shows your physical or mental impairment
- Severity in that physical or mental impairment that is severe enough that it will last a year or more.
We can help you determine whether you qualify and help you apply for disability.
Here are a few ways to file a claim for benefits with the Social Security Administration (SSA):
1. You can apply online on the SSA’s website at ssa.gov
2. You can apply over the phone by calling the SSA’s customer service at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778)
3. You can apply in-person at the closest Social Security field office
As many as 75% of first-time claims for social security disability insurance are rejected by the SSA. Lower your chances of getting rejected and hire a qualified Social Security disability law firm today.
Were you rejected for your social security disability benefits already?
Then let us help you file an appeal if you qualify.
Attorneys fees are collected set by the Social Security Administration and are a percentage of past due benefits due to you or $6000.00 through Social Security. It can be increased by the Social Security Administrator if it is a complex case.
Let us fight for your disability income and benefits programs and get the justice you deserve.
Call now 361-454-1000