When you have an accident the best time to hire a car accident lawyer is immediately. Upon reading this and without delay and in fact if you have an accident yesterday, yesterday was the best time to call.
Delays are the insurance companies best defense.
- Delays in treatment
- Delays in securing evidence
- Delays in determining the negligence of the adverse driver or proper party at fault
- Delays in securing witness testimonials
- Delays in getting all the proper information to the insurance company
are all tactics that the insurance companies use to not promptly pay the maximum policy amount that you deserve in your serious personal injury case.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration calculates that 2.3 million persons were injured nationwide in automobile accidents in one year. The Texas Department of Transportation provides the following information based on reportable Texas crashes in a single year:
There were 13,675 serious injury crashes in Texas in 2014, with 17,152 people sustaining a serious injury.
- The death toll of 3,534 from auto collisions was an increase of 3.70 percent from the 3,408 deaths recorded in the prior year.
- The fatality rate on Texas roadways was 1.42 deaths per hundred million vehicle miles traveled.
- 1 person was killed every 2 hours 29 minutes
- 1 person was injured every 2 minutes 13 seconds
- 1 reportable crash occurred every 66 seconds.
To delay is to add to these statistics in not getting immediate justice for your case.
So don’t delay because NOW is the best time to hire a car accident lawyer if you already have been in an car accident causing serious personal injury