Alex R. Hernandez Jr. Attorney at Law is proud to announce the first annual scholarship to help a hardworking future lawyer achieve his or her educational goals. The yearly scholarship is $500, and it will be given to one deserving student for their school expenses. Read on to learn more about the firm’s scholarship program.
Who Can Apply for the Scholarship?
We really want to help a law student who needs funding for his or her studies. Graduate and undergrad students may apply for our scholarship program, as long as they’re in a full-time law degree program at an accredited graduate school or college. No online classes or students. You must be enrolled at a major college or university.
What’s Involved in the Application Process?
Applying for the $500 scholarship couldn’t be simpler; in fact, we’ve made the process as easy as possible so we can reach the greatest number of students. Below are the simple steps to apply:
- Write an original essay of 1200 words or more on the topic “Desirable Qualities in a Future Lawyer”.
- Submit the essay on or before May 31, 2019.
- Send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Essays should be in Word format; Google Docs links and PDF files are not accepted.
- Be sure to include your full name, your school’s name, and your contact information.
Ensure the creativity and uniqueness of your essay. Plagiarism is not tolerated, and we will immediately reject any article that’s been copied from other sources. Finally, don’t provide any information other than that listed here.
Judging and Winner Selection
After the May 31, 2019 deadline passes, our editorial staff will judge each essay on its creativity, the value it provides, and its relevancy. We will choose a winner on June 15, 2019, and notify them by email and by phone. The winner will also be listed on this page after the deadline.