Car accidents can be extremely traumatic and distressing for not only the people involved in the accident but for their loved ones as well. In addition to the physical injuries which you sustained, car accidents can cause serious emotional pain and suffering. Our car accident and personal injury lawyer is ready to help you get the compensation you and your family deserve.
Based on reportable crashes in 2016
- 1 person was killed every 2 hours 20 minutes
- 1 person was injured every 1 minutes 59 seconds
- 1 reportable crash occurred every 57 seconds
- 265,076 persons were injured in motor vehicle traffic crashes in 2016.
When you are involved in a minor car accident, you might find yourself without a vehicle and unable to get to work, resulting in lost wages. When you are involved in a major car accident, you can find yourself unable to work at all or facing mounting medical bills for an accident that wasn’t your fault. You might also find yourself suffering the anguish that comes with unexpectedly losing a family member in a car wreck. When any of these situations happen, you have the right to monetary compensation from the other party. Act now so you don’t have to worry about how you will pay for these expenses — our skilled car accident legal team will fight for the justice you deserve while you focus on healing.
WHY CHOOSE OUR HOUSTON TEXAS – HARRIS COUNTY CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER?
- Our Houston car accident lawyer has been serving Texas clients since 2001.
- Our team offers you total fluency in Spanish and English to better serve you.
- We have a perfect 10/10 Superb Avvo Rating.
- Here at our firm, we are able to assist you from the moment an accident occurs until the case is settled. It is never too soon to call a car accident and personal injury attorney.
We pursue justice against factors, such as:
- Distracted driving
- Drunk driving
- Aggressive driving and road rage
- Drug impairment
- Inexperienced drivers
We assist in different types of Car Accidents, such as:
- Rear-end crashes
- Head-on impacts
- Intersection accidents
- Left-turn accidents
- Distracted drivers
- Texting and driving
- DWI accidents[columns_close]
Our firm handles injuries caused by negligent drivers, such as:
- Back and neck injuries
- Fractured bones
- Joint injury
- Brain injury
- Amputation of limbs
Was your car accident caused by another driver who was behaving negligently or recklessly? If so, our law firm will work to hold them and their insurance company responsible for paying out due compensation, even taking the other party to court if necessary. In addition to seeing that justice is served, you may be entitled to justice for your physical and emotional suffering. Here at Alex R. Hernandez Jr., we understand exactly what you and your family are going through. We recognize that a car accident or related injuries and legal troubles can happen at any time, so we make ourselves available around the clock to answer your questions and provide legal counsel. Please don’t hesitate to see how we can help you in a FREE, no-obligation consultation.
After a car accident, many people question whether or not they should call a personal injury lawyer, even if they have been injured. If you have suffered injuries or substantial damage to your vehicle, lost wages due to the accident, the insurance company is presenting you with a low settlement, or if other factors make you ask, “Do I need a car accident lawyer?”, then do not hesitate to call the Alex R. Hernandez team.
Here are some compensations you might be entitled to:
- Medical Expenses: Immediate out-of-pocket expenses for charges related to ambulance transport, emergency room care, doctors visits, surgery, medications, hospital care and physical therapy are all recoverable. Also, when future care is required, these expenses are also recoverable.
- Lost Wages and Pain and Suffering: Car accidents are never convenient, and you may find yourself unable to work and may even lose your job due to repercussions from the accident. You might also experience chronic pain following an accident.
- Disfigurement: When an accident has left a person with scarring or other visible injuries.
- Disability: When a person cannot attend to the activities they were able to before an accident.
- Wrongful Death: If a loved one is killed in a car accident, you can fight on their behalf with the help of a car accident lawyer to gain compensation for emotional distress, loss of household income, and more. While nothing can bring a loved one back, not having to worry about the financial difficulties that follow can remove some stress.
- Property Damage: This includes damage to the vehicle involved in the collision as well as any personal property also damages in a crash.
- Punitive Damages: In cases where the driver was incredibly reckless, a judge may allow punitive damages to be pursued. Unlike compensatory damages, this type of damages is intended to punish the other party. Punitive damages may be awarded in drunk driving or other situations involving extreme recklessness.
Our law firm regularly takes the following steps to investigate and prosecute car accident cases:
- Collects police reports
- Talks to witnesses and secures statements from them
- Photographs the scene of the crash, damage to vehicles and injuries to people involved if you call us immediately
- Orders medical records and bills
- On more serious accidents we hire accident investigators to determine how a crash likely occurred
- Meet with treating physicians and have them prepare reports to address causation and permanency of injuries
- Retrieve data from black box computers
- Communicates directly with insurance companies involved
We give away a free book for every accident, just ask for one. It describes the process of the personal injury case.
We’re available 24/7 to help you.
Call Houston Texas Car Accident Attorney Alex R. Hernandez Jr.
at 1-888-HDZLAW-8 for your initial consultation.
El Abogado Alejandro Hernandez
Durante más de 20 años, el abogado Alex R. Hernández Jr. ha estado ayudando a la gente de Texas a través de su habilidad y efectividad en la ley. Es un aclamado abogado litigante que ha dedicado su carrera a proteger con pasión y éxito los derechos de las personas en su comunidad. Su objetivo es representar a cada cliente como lo haría con su propia familia, con trabajo arduo, perseverancia y concentración. Alex ha sido ampliamente reconocido por sus habilidades legales, incluso al obtener la membresía en el Foro Million Dollar Advocates, un selecto grupo de abogados que representan menos del 1% de los abogados en todo el país. También ha sido calificado por AVVO, con una calificación de 10.0-Superb, y es miembro de la Texas Trial Lawyers Association, una asociación solo por invitación. El abogado Hernández y su firma son bilingües en español e inglés.