Sometimes mistakes are made by pharmacies and their workers. A mistake in a drug dose, type of drug, and failing to properly consult in the taking of the drug may be negligent on the pharmacy and cause serious injuries.
Cases we have handled
- If you are given someone else’s drugs and not told
- Wrong dosage amount leading to overdose
- Wrong drug given
- Compounding pharmacy mistakes
- Pharmacy representative intoxicated or on medication
- Failed to warn of side effects on drugs
Our law firm handles pharmacy injury cases and mistakes made by pharmacies.
If you have a San Antonio pharmacy injury negligence case call our law firm today 210-904-1000