STARR COUNTY LAWYER FOR CAR WRECKS
Car accidents can be extremely traumatic and distressing for not only the people in the accident but for their loved ones as well. In addition to the physical injuries which you sustained, car accidents can cause serious emotional pain and suffering. Our car accident and personal injury lawyers are ready to help you.
Based on reportable crashes in 2016:
§ 1 person was killed every 2 hours 20 minutes
§ 1 person was injured every 1 minutes 59 seconds
§ 1 reportable crash occurred every 57 seconds
265,076 persons were injured in motor vehicle traffic crashes in 2016.
Act now so you don’t have to worry about how you will pay for your expenses—our skilled car accident legal team will fight for the justice you deserve while you focus on healing.
WHY CHOOSE OUR STARR COUNTY CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER?
Serving Texas clients since 2001
Representing Starr County since 2001
Total fluency in Spanish and English
Perfect 10/10 Superb Avvo Rating
Here at our firm we are able to assist you from the beginning of the car accident to the end.
We pursue justice against factors such as
- DISTRACTED DRIVING
- DRUNK DRIVING
- AGRESSIVE DRIVING
- DRUG IMPAIRMENT
- INEXPERIENCED DRIVERS
We assist in different types of Car Accidents such as
- Rear-End Crashes
- Head-On Impacts
- Intersection Accidents
- Left-Turn Accidents
- Distracted Drivers
- Texting and Driving
- DWI Accidents
Our firm handles injuries caused by negligent drivers such as
- Back and neck injuries
- Fractured bones
- Joint injury
- Brain injury
- Amputation of limbs
Was your car accident caused by another driver who was behaving negligently or recklessly? If so, our law firm will work to hold them responsible. In addition to seeing that justice is served, you may be entitled to justice for your physical and emotional suffering. Here at Alex R. Hernandez Jr. Trial Lawyers PLLC we understand exactly what you and your family are going through. We recognize that a car accident or related injuries and legal troubles can happen at any time, so we make ourselves available around the clock to answer your questions and provide legal counsel. Please don’t hesitate to see how we can help you in a FREE, no-obligation consultation.
- Medical Expenses: Immediate out-of-pocket expenses for charges related to ambulance transport, emergency room care, doctors visits, surgery, medications, hospital care and physical therapy are all recoverable. Also, when future care is required, these expenses are also recoverable.
- Lost Wages and Pain and Suffering
- Disfigurement: When an accident has left a person with scarring or other visible injuries.
- Disability: When a person cannot attend to the activities they were able to before an accident.
- Wrongful Death
- Property Damage: This included damage to the vehicle involved in the collision as well as any personal property also damages in a crash.
- Punitive Damages: In cases where the driver was incredibly reckless, a judge may allow punitive damages to be pursued. Unlike compensatory damages, this type of damages is intended to punish the other party. Punitive damages may be awarded in drunk driving or other situations involving extreme recklessness.
- Our law firm regularly takes the following steps to investigate and prosecute car accident cases:
- Collects police reports
- Talks to witnesses and secures statements from them
- Photographs the scene of the crash, damage to vehicles and injuries to people involved if you call us immediately
- Orders medical records and bills
- On more serious accidents we hire accident investigators to determine how a crash likely occurred
- Meet with treating physicians and have them prepare reports to address causation and permanency of injuries
- Retrieve data from black box computers
- Communicates directly with insurance companies involved
We give away a free book for every accident, just have to ask for one. It describes the process of the personal injury case.
We’re available 24/7 to help you. Call
Starr Car Accident Attorney Alex R. Hernandez Jr.
at 956-242-7000 for your initial consultation.