Virtual, Video and Phone Consults Available ~ SE HABLA ESPAÑOL 361-792-3811
When It Matters Most, Call Alex First.

If you have a construction project and need a lien removed, you need attorneys who can handle the filing of a lien removal to help you with your matter.

The statute says that the person claiming the lien must file an affidavit with the county clerk of the county in which the property is located or into which the railroad extends not later than the 15th day of the fourth calendar month after the day on which the indebtedness accrues.

If this statute isn’t followed then you may be able to remove the lien that might be there improperly and you might be able to get your attorneys fees if you win. To file for a proper lien removal you need to file a lawsuit and then ask for the lien to be removed.

If you have a construction lien filed on your property and need it removed call the Law Offices of Alex R. Hernandez Jr. we can help. 1-888-HDZ-LAW-8.



3833 S Staples St, Ste N218
Corpus Christi 78411

Phone: 361-792-3811

Principal Office

316 W 12th St.
Austin Texas 78701


Victoria Office

101 W. Goodwin Suite 750
Victoria, Texas 77901

Phone 361-575-3101

Port Lavaca Office

402 W. Main St.
Port Lavaca, Texas 77979

Phone 361-552-3100

Connect with Us

Call Now ButtonClick Phone to Call